We Explain in Simple Urdu in this Video for People interested in knowing about withholding/advance taxes on transactions in Pakistan.
1. What is Withholding Tax (WHT) in Tax Law of Pakistan.
2. What Incomes or Expenses are subject to WHT.
3. Why Government is abolishing 25 WHT Taxes in June 2019.
Call us Now|03214409009 for Advice
"What is Final Tax Regime (FTR) or Presumptive Tax in Pakistan?"
In simple Urdu we explain:
1. The three (3) types of ways you are charged income tax
2. All the incomes that fall under FTR
3. The tax return that you have file if all your income is FTR
We use a very useful article published today in the Express Tribune to explain What Our Tax Dost - New FBR Chairman - is doing to remove FTR and go back to Normal Tax Regime for All kinds of Incomes and Businesses.
Call us Now|+923214409009
Who Has to File Annual Income Tax Return in Pakistan ? You will be surprised to know the answer. The answer is about 10 million Pakistanis have to file their tax returns under Section 114 of Income Tax Ordinance 2001.